Our Data Centre Operations is a holistic approach to data centre operations which pulls from best practices gained from the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework for service operations. The approach considers seven processes and functions related to complete data centre operational management:
- ✔ Service Operation Practices: Scope of Operational Support and Analysis Processes and Functions and How Operational Support and Analysis Activities Support the Service Lifecycle
- ✔ Event Management Process: Process to Support Data Centre Events, Event logs, Changes including Policies, Principles, Process Activities, Methods, Triggers, Inputs, and Outputs
- ✔ Incident Management Process: Process to Support Data Centre Incidents such as outages, equipment loss including Policies, Principles, Triggers, and Techniques for recovery
- ✔ Problem Management Process: Handling of Identified Problems or Issues within the data centre including root cause analysis, comprehensive fixes, improvements, and knowledge library inputs for future problem resolution.
- ✔ Request Fulfilment Process: Approach to handle end user, organization requests for moves, adds, or changes to infrastructure within the data centre
- ✔ Access Management Process: Process for server, application, database, and physical access to the data centre and its assets for end users.
- ✔ Service Desk Function: Provides a support organization with rules and responsibilities for service support to end users
Data Centre Automation is high on the agenda of many enterprises running large data centres. unique ability to deliver successful automation lies in the fact that we offer:
- ✔ We can advise our clients objectively on most appropriate technology platforms based on trough consulting and depending on business processes.
- ✔ The combination of hands-on technical expertise with strong process design for improved operational and service management
Data Centre Automation is broken down into four specific domains – Server, Network, Storage and Process - and is delivered through combinations of a single cross-platform toolset and changes to existing IT organisational silos and processes. Data Centre Automation Services delivers a comprehensive approach to unifying and standardising the delivery of IT, providing the IT organisation with new capabilities that will make it more cost effective, more reliable and compliant with policies and regulations.
Data Centre Automation delivers significant benefit to the IT organisation through reduced operating costs, improved levels of service and compliance with internal policies and external regulations. Our staff has many years of data centre operational experience and have comprehensive ITIL training to provide best practices approaches for data centre operational support.